Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

YUMMY.....another Mexican Beach Buffet of Finds

Just back home yesterday and I wanted to share my finds with all of you hunters out there.... I have hunted a few times in Mexico before since taking up this hobby with good success, so off I went..... with the wife, my Excal, my sand scoop and high hopes to a place I had found last year that was really nice to me (5 Gold). it was so awesome there with the weather and all since back home was getting pounded by rain & storms (Oklahoma), and it's still raining out side today as I post this.

As you'll see by the pics, it was a another good trip.... and a few Peso's I found never made it in on the picture's due to tips and lunch as I paid with a few of them as we went. my prized find was a Tiffany & Co. 950 5.4 gram Platinum Ring which my wife took from me as soon as we got home, but she was nice enough to leave me the Gold & Silver, so I came away feeling pretty good... Here are a few pic's of my Finds, Good Luck & Happy Hunt, DirtDiga...aka: looknforgold
23vnewz.jpg

2nvw090.jpg

w0tmp3.jpg

2en2lj5.jpg

2yjt350.jpg

bhm3hf.jpg

they are poor in mexico

Nice haul !