Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Zirconium Ring - Anyone Find or Have One They Can Get Numbers On

flysar

I've been asked to look for a Black Zirconium wedding band. Not one google nor forums search mentions successfully detecting one or an associated TID.
Internet research states it is metal and has the same conductivity as Titanium so I'm assuming Zirconium is detectable.
I'll report back the details if I'm able to locate it tomorrow.

Last edited:
I do not one ,nor have I found one that I can recall. But, as you know, it is like titanium, so not magnetic but it will conduct electricity. I would take a guess of a higher reading perhaps like a dime. Let us know please.

Well, the good news is that yes, it's detectable.

Unfortunately, I don't think I've got any lying around to test.

If I were to guess, I'd guess in the nickel / pulltab range.
The titanium band I'm wearing now reads 13 - 14, and that's the closest thing I've got to compare to...

Good luck,
mike

3hr river search, Zirconium Wedding Band found.
In the river ID 14-15, air test solid 14
IMG_20200519_140623682.jpg

WAY TO GO!
May the ring of gold be in your ears and its glitter in your scoop.

I have found several over the years & as I remember I believe there were low on the scale but were found with other detector than Equinox.