Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

💲💲 MAKE THIS MISTAKE with your Deus2. IT WILL COST YOU $365 💲💲

ManInTheWall

When I dig, I take off my XP WS6 Wireless Headphones for my Deus II Metal Detector so I can hear my Whites Bullseye TRX Pinpointer. Guess what I did? I was tired, and left it behind the other day. The next morning I was going to play around with some settings, and I could not find my headset! I looked, I looked, and then I drove back (1/2 hour away ) to the site I left them at.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! if you take off your Wireless Headphones, don't forget to pick them up. Replacement cost, about $365

Im actually thinking about putting an Air Tag on them.

Got lucky this time!

I know what you mean, I left my TRX pinpointer some place. I got a used one and now it is fastend to my pouch. They are hard to find under $200.00.
Try $350 plus (check eBay) A local guy had an old whites detector, and it came with it! LOL. I got the whole outfit, with digger, cheaper than the price you'll pay on Ebay for a TRX. The TRX can't be replaced!

Let me take that back, buy it now price on Ebay for the TRX is
Price:
US $415.00

And thats a 2 month waiting period, coming from a Russian warehouse.

When I dig, I take off my XP WS6 Wireless Headphones for my Deus II Metal Detector so I can hear my Whites Bullseye TRX Pinpointer. Guess what I did? I was tired, and left it behind the other day. The next morning I was going to play around with some settings, and I could not find my headset! I looked, I looked, and then I drove back (1/2 hour away ) to the site I left them at.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! if you take off your Wireless Headphones, don't forget to pick them up. Replacement cost, about $365

Im actually thinking about putting an Air Tag on them.

Got lucky this time!
I have my pinpointer on Vibrate - yours might be similar. Sometimes it interferes with the machine so I’ll just shut the machine off until I retrieve the target. It turns on by the time I stand up

With the pinpointer I attach to one of those coiled rubbery key retainers to the D ring on my finds pouch. A couple times its saved me from walking off. No ideas for the head sets tho

I've been using the Mi6, paired up with the Deus 2 using the Greyghost headphones and the puck. PP attached on a leash so I don;t lose it. Works for me.

Mi6 Pin pointer is the answer to the OP's problem. No more having to take off the headphones.

I wasn't sure if I would like the pinpointed attached to the detector. It's working fine with the lanyard. Don't need to take off the headphones to hear it. Nothing to lose now.
20220401_165257.jpg

If you don’t have a Mi6 pinpointer, and I don’t . I uses My pinpointer on vibrate only . It doesn’t draw attention to people that might be around me . Works great . Sorry you lost the headset. Ouch $300 plus for a replacement.

If you don’t have a Mi6 pinpointer, and I don’t . I uses My pinpointer on vibrate only . It doesn’t draw attention to people that might be around me . Works great . Sorry you lost the headset. Ouch $300 plus for a replacement.
Thanks... I guess I did not finish my story.. I found it where I left it! I was relieved

The back phones are very easy to hear with them on ?
Never had to take mine off even with full headphones using my Nox .
Mark

I know what you mean, I left my TRX pinpointer some place. I got a used one and now it is fastend to my pouch. They are hard to find under $200.00.
Why are the TRX pinpointers so expensive??? What makes them better than say a MLpro35???? Am I missing something???

I see mine at all times XP or Legend

Attachments

• 20220502_170430.jpg
    20220502_170430.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 78
  • 20220502_174613.jpg
    20220502_174613.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 69