Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

08/10/2011

LandOLincoln

Got out for a couple hours today after work.

Wheats :1909,1916,1917,1946,1956. The 3 early wheats were in the same hole

Buffalo: 1913 Type2 No mint mark. The only coin I failed to pinpoint properly and I gave it a nice scratch with my lesche across the Indian's face :veryangry:

V Nickel: 1900

Also got my 3rd P button and a Jefferson from the 70s. I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow. Don't have time tonight.

Your on a hot streak. Is the 1909 with or without the V.D.B.? I hate to scratch a coin but we've all done it a few times. If you keep finding those P buttons, pretty soon you will have enough for a coat. HH Daryl

The 1909 is without a mint mark or VDB. When I popped it out of the hole you could see 190 the rest was covered in dirt. I got way too excited stood up too fast and snapped my headphone cable because i was standing on it.

Sorry about the headphones, but the 1909 is still a nice find.

Super finds Andrew! Even if your scared the face of the Indian, I'm sure it still looks pretty cool. I love seeing those old nickels being rescued from the ground. Congrats on all the oldies and the button finds. COOL! :thumbup: HH, Nancy

OH YEAH..........Love those nickels. Thanks for the pics. HH, Nancy