Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1.09 update is out

I installed v1.09 today with no problem. I skipped v1.08. How do you do a factory reset?? Couldn't find it in the manual.

Go into the User Profile setting & hold the Pinpoint button for a few seconds if I remember correctly.

To fine tune the TID of certain mid-conductors relative to the Ground Balance range.
I plan to just wait on the next one that corrects the Bluetooth HP threshold level issue. I dig 23s anyway.

I have updated both mine and my wifes legends to the 1.09, and so far I am liking what I am seeing this detector just keeps getting better and better the new 1.09 was done because there was to much of a variance in target IDs, like a Nickel was not coming up the same or what it should have been a nickel in 1.08 was coming in at 21-23 now with the 1.09 it is coming up a solid 26 in every mode and ground balance values

the next up date according to what Dilek said they are thinking about letting all of us test instead of just a few and give input as to what we all think and then do a final version of the next update, this one I am not sure about simply because if the test version is not up to par there is no telling what kinds of suggestions they will end up with so far those that have been doing the testing of each update has done a great job so far, can anyone imagine what we will end up with if a bunch of new users are the testers, people that have no clue about detecting there is no telling what the next update will be if this is done

Last edited:
With the new update to 1.09, is anyone else noticing that solid VDI targets are ringing up clear, but with no depth reading? I have not had this issue before but now have it regularly with the new update

I've tried installing, but it is a no go. I push the up key the legend says "UP", I start the program select the file, but the update tab is never highlighted, any ideas?
update.png

I've tried installing, but it is a no go. I push the up key the legend says "UP", I start the program select the file, but the update tab is never highlighted, any ideas?View attachment 27753
what version of windows are you using to attempt the update, windows 10 or windows 11

if you are attempting it on a windows 11 in my opinion it is incompatible on windows 11, I was able to get it to install from my windows 11 lap top but after the install I had issues with ground balancing mine and my wife's Legends, I have also read several post on the Facebook Legend user groups that the update is incompatible on windows 11, I really do not know if this is the case or not but there are a lot of people that says to do the update with a windows 10 PC.

I also suggest when you do find a PC that will allow you to do the Install of the 1.09 you run it twice, in other words make the first install dis connect your legend when the install completes do a factory reset, then turn around and do a second install of the 1.09, you may have to use a different USB port to do the second install which is what happened to me on mine and my wife's, which I know makes no since but it is what it is,

I'm using windows 10, I have 3 usbports in the front and 6 in the rear, tried them all. I have another question, why do a factory reset after doing an update, aren't you going back to square 1?