Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1-50 falsing?

etracjoe

I run in combine using ground coin and often get real nice repeatable 1-50 hits that make me stop dead and check out the vdi. I was wondering if wise to discriminate out 1-50 only or would this make me potentially miss some good targets? I have never bothered digging the 1-50 because I'm sure it's "wrap around" iron. Does this happen to anybody else? Thanks and HH Joe

I haven't noticed that much.. nothing more than the E-Trac...

I get it constantly using ground coin. If I speed up my swing it sometimes lessons but it is there all the time.

etracjoe said:
I get it constantly using ground coin. If I speed up my swing it sometimes lessons but it is there all the time.
that is something I will look at.. I am going to try to get out this afternoon and I will run GC to see if I get the same issue...

Thanks

Joe I never get that falsing. Sometimes I get a signal that reads 1-50 but if its not repeatable than its not a signal. I am sure these are what you are getting. When you get one of those targets, slow down the swing speed and encircle the target like a clock. If its only coming in from one side and not repeating, its probably nothing. Like I said, I have never gotten a repeat 1-50 that I dug.

Just knock out 1-50. 1-49 1-48 may be large silver. I learned my lesson with 1-50 on the E-Trac and even though the CTX 3030 is NO E-Trac the few 1-50s I dug were trash. Best way to find out is to dig them but I believe the results will be the same. HH :minelab: