Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

$11,000+ in clad!!

Hey guys,

I hit a new ultimate goal today. It has taken me 7 years to finally reach a new total clad amount of $11,007 in total clad found!! I went out today and found a nice $10.41 in 3 hours. I also hit another goal of $1.000 + in total clad for 2020 today! Its getting harder and harder to find clad these days with the whole virus going on. Parks and school closer does not help.

I have new hope in finding more clad now with my new settings suggested by a friend of mine that has been clad hunter for 30 years now. I have my nox 800 set on park 1. Recovery speed at 1 and sensitivity at 25. I am digging deeper targets and slowing down my swing speed. A dead park today brought me over $10!

My next goal? Not sure haha! We will see what next year brings. Don't think another $1,000 in clad is in the cards. Just toooo hard to find now. Its been a fun ride though!.

Ever wonder how I clean all my clad? Check out utube channel. I will show you how its done right!

These picks are from 2018, 2017, 2016 totals!!

Treasure Finder 44

2018.jpg

Attachments

• 2017.jpg
    2017.jpg
    1,022 KB · Views: 166
  • 2016.jpeg
    2016.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 160
Good to see you posting here! You ARE the Clad King!!

Good to see you posting here! You ARE the Clad King!!
Good to see you here SeebeeRon! I figure I could post my findings here too! I have been out hunting lately. I found $11 on Sunday at $12.98 yesterday. I hit a park that I have been to many times. I was there 2 weeks ago and found almost $13. I wanted to hit it again and scan it the opposite direction. It's really is amazing that you can still find clad if you hunt in a pattern! It seems to work for me. I plan on getting a 15 inch coil in a few weeks. We will see how that goes.

Treasure Finder 44 and Nox dude! LOL

Fess up!! You got someone at the bank to stage that for you!!!!! Thats just mind boggling!!!!!!

😮😮😮😮😮 Incredible amount of clad!!!!!!
You must be at crawling speeds with recovery at 1.

Great mother lode there. By chance did you keep track of the % of nickels found to your quarters, dimes with your Nox ? And how were your Jewelry finds ?
Great job of hunting them coins down !

44, you should trun that in before banks stop taking change. I might have fround that much in my 20 years hunting, but i trun it in every year. Why work hard at finding it and not use it. I know one that always buys gold with his finds, that will always be worth something, That is alot of holes, con-grats.

As an “old coin snob” I DETEST clad. But THAT, sir, is #&$@*$ INSANE!!! To think that ONE person can go find that many coins is completely mind boggling. There just aren’t any words to describe that, and I’m not normally short on words.

Awesome.....there is no other word for it.I would do what Flinstone said though and cash it in quick....invest in something.....It won't be much good in a cashless society.