Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

12/13 = GOLD:surprised::yo:

TIM CLARK

[video]http://youtu.be/ZChvg8W3GpI[/video] Got a 12/13 and at 5 inches was some GOLD. :twodetecting::minelab::cheers:

Great find Tom. Many many years ago some spouse had a lot of explaining to do as to why they lost their wedding ring.

Doc

DOC said:
Great find Tom. Many many years ago some spouse had a lot of explaining to do as to why they lost their wedding ring.

Doc

Looks like Tim is out of the DAWG house. Way to go Tim

doc1964 said:
Nice one there Tim - waiting for my first CTX gold!
So far I have got three gold rings this one came in at 12/13 and I got one at 12/15 and one at 12/39 but it was 10K gold filed and silver.:twodetecting:

ronfin said:
Wow, great find! I have to pay more attention to those deep nickel TIDs. ;)
When I was out tonight I got three nickel and some pull tags but then I hit the ring so I dig 12/10 thur 12/15. :twodetecting::thumbup:

Congratulations Tim, and thanks for the video........... great job all the way around.............:clapping:

NICE RING,,,,,,, veery happy for you !!!

Very nice find Tim, congrats on the gold!