Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

12 Silver Day And Some Deep Big Silver!

Really nice pile of silver Dave! Always look forward to your posts.

Thanks for all the responses, guys!
Regarding the 1932 Quarter question, it is Philadelphia minted.
I believe this was the first 1932 I have ever pulled.
Even though it is not a D mintmark, it is a date that doesn't come up often and I was glad to pull it.
It was about a 9-10 inch deep coin.
Dave

I have been practicing with a friends E-trac over the last couple of days as a friend of a friend has one to sell me with a pinpointer and extra coil for $800. Hunted in a permission house near an old high school in Minnesota and an old farm house so far. Spent about 6 hours and no silver coins, mainly memorial Pennie’s. We did find a silver catholic pendant yesterday which was really cool. Still learning so thanks for the motivation that great finds are still out there!!!!