Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

12 Silver Day And Some Deep Big Silver!

floodplaindetector

Finds are from the last handful of hunts with my Minelab eTrac.
The 12-silver day was from Saturday hunting in some researched South Dakota parks 2 weekends ago.
The Walking Liberty Half dollars were pulled from a Minnesota Park last Saturday.
The 1939 Half Dollar was well over a foot deep, and the 1937 Half was about 10-11 inches deep.
The old fork was pulled from the same site and was a good foot deep.
I Also hunted a couple uneventful permissions that yielded an Indian Head Penny, a few Wheat Pennies, buttons and a dog tag.
thanks for looking!
Dave

Coin Finds
1937,1939 Walking Liberty Half Dollars
Dateless Standing Liberty Quarter
1932 (no mint mark) and 1944 quarter
16 silver dimes (1926 oldest)
1943,1945 silver war nickels
1918D, 1918 Dateless, 1936 Buffalo Nickels
4 Older Jefferson Nickels in 40s and 50s
3 Indian Head Pennies (1888 oldest)
52 Wheat pennies (Not Pictured)
1 Canadian 1946 KG6 Penny (Not Pictured)

Other Finds
3 small silver rings
Thomas Kane & Company Item - This company is very old. One of the items they made was small steam engines so this could be a part from that. This item was about a foot deep pulled at an old school site.
Palmers "Garden Glo" cream (circa 1925)
1949 Dog Tag
"G" brass token
Maverick "Good For 5 Cents" brass token
Religious medals
Religious 'Attendance' pin
Realistic Speaker emblem
Laura Ingalls penny souvenir
Navy design civilian blazer button
Various older buttons
Grimland Play Coin
Musket ball
Old Fork
Advertising Thimble
Part of lead printing plate
Small buckle
Roller Bearing lock face plate
Harmonic Reed
TwelveSilverDay.jpg
HalfDollars.jpg
SilverCoins.jpg
ButtonsAndTags.jpg
IndianHeadsAndNickels.jpg
Rings.jpg
GroupShot.jpg
PalmersCloseup.jpg

The 12-silver day was from Saturday hunting in some researched South Dakota parks 2 weekends ago.
The Walking Liberty Half dollars were pulled from a Minnesota Park last Saturday.
The 1939 Half Dollar was well over a foot deep, and the 1937 Half was about 10-11 inches deep.
I Also hunted a couple uneventful permissions that yielded an Indian Head Penny, a few Wheat Pennies, buttons and a dog tag.
thanks for looking!
Dave

Coin Finds

Other Finds
3 small silver rings
Thomas Kane & Company Item - This company is very old. One of the items they made was small steam engines so this could be a part from that. This item was about a foot deep pulled at an old school site.
1949 Dog Tag
"G" brass token
Religious medals
Realistic Speaker emblem
Various older buttons
Grimland Play Coin
Musket ball
Old Fork
Advertising Thimble
Small buckle
Harmonic Reed
View attachment 40574View attachment 40575View attachment 40576View attachment 40577View attachment 40578View attachment 40579View attachment 40580View attachment 40581
Wow, wow wow, very cool finds! You’ll make some folks on this site move to your area! Ha ha ha
Not only cool silver and big but those other items are fun to find!
Tony NJ

Man o’ man!!! Look at the bountiful treasures!!! Incredible finds Dave!!

Way to go again Dave . You seem to know the E Track well with the depth you are getting and I bet these parks and such have had many detectors over the years.
I havent been out this year yet , too many things need getting done plus not being able to get up and down without falling over. My mind says I can do it by my body says no way, sucks getting old.
Tim has been out a bit and know up here he has done well with his E Trac also and think it is his favorite detector. He also does a lot of research of the area he wants to go so if one dont pan out he has others in the area.

Good luck Dave and like seeing what you find in our area

Rick

Nice finds Dave dont see many days like that the river spot I hunt is like that it keeps on giving great finds..
mark

The E-Trac is a very heavy hitter, even at 14 inches deep.

Thanks Dave for the many posts that always show silver and a great variety of nice finds.

YOU MUST HAVE A SECRET WEAPON NO ONE ELSE HAS !

E L M Y

Been waiting for this one, now that it's warmed up and snow gone. You always find the good stuff! I went down to Modbridge in 2020 and did pretty well at their public spots. Then went over to Aberdeen and did some door knocking, nice little historic section of town. Tried the fairground there, but didn't find much.

You sure do a great job at finding and hunting public sites. Impressive 12 silver day! Along with the 2 walkers and other assortment. Great hunting!

thanks for looking!
Dave

Coin Finds

Other Finds
3 small silver rings
1949 Dog Tag
"G" brass token
Religious medals
Realistic Speaker emblem
Various older buttons
Grimland Play Coin
Musket ball
Old Fork
Advertising Thimble
Small buckle
Harmonic Reed
View attachment 40574View attachment 40575View attachment 40576View attachment 40577View attachment 40578View attachment 40579View attachment 40580View attachment 40581
GOODNESS!