Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

120 day with the CTX 3030 and a 115 old coins that pretty good odds :clapping:

TIM CLARK

I have been hunting with my CTX for 120 day now and I have got 115 old coins I think those are pretty good odds almost a old coin a day. And it has done great on ring and clad here is what I have found.

(Copper coins)

Large cent = 1
Indian head = 12
Wheat penny =67
Two cent peace =1

( Nickel )

V nickel = 1
Buffalo =3
War nickel =2
Old Jefferson nickel =3

(Dime Silver)

Liberty seated = 1
Barber dime = 4
Merc. dime =9
Roosevelt dime =5

(Quarter Silver)

Liberty seated = 2
Standing liberty =1
Washington =3

(Rings)

Gold rings = 6
Silver rings =6
Tungsten ring =1
Junks rings =4

Clad so far = $103.15

So I myself thinks this Detector has done pretty good . GL HH everyone.:twodetecting::minelab::cheers:

I agree, those are some great odds! I am really impressed. If everyone did as well as you, there wouldn't be any goodies left for anyone else! Keep it up and I look forward to seeing/hearing about your coming finds. -Marc

You have done great Tim :clapping:

Impressive finds Tim, looks like the 3030 is a keeper.

good stuff Tim. And I believe as you get to better understand what your CTX is telling you, it will get even better. Congrats (so far) on a nice group of finds. HH Randy