Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

13 Silvers 7 in one hole 6 where Quarters what a weekend and a Barber Half

Rolladex

What a weekend 13 Silvers . One 1907 Barber Half, four Barber Quarters 1895,two 1908O, 1909, one Standing Liberty no date, one Spanish 2 Real, four Mercury's 1917S, 1919D, 1925, 1940, 1943S war nickel, one 1906V Nickel, 15 wheat's and two Indians cent's 1900, 1904. To much clad to count!!!

Wow what a weekend you had! That is some awesome finds! So what did the spill have in it? Sounds like a small cache! Hard to top that! Big Congrats on all the great finds!

Wow ... what a killer weekend - that's a great season's finds for some people - congrats ! :clapping:

I'll bet you didn't get any sleep that night! Congratulations on the stellar finds and thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

That is an incredible weekend! Like E-Trac said above, that would be a descent season total!

What kind of site did you find all that on? Private House? Public Park? Field???

Wow....nice haul! This is the kind of hunt that makes this hobby so awesome, Congrats.

:yikes: Amazing! Congrats on the HAUL!

OK here we go. Saturday three of us went to a public park. Weather was nice about 50% out. Started out in a soccer field but dirt was so com pack from soccer cleats, and full of iron we moved over by a small lake. I saw a small brick and concrete walk way about 8 feet long. So that's where I started. Was not finding much then got a goofy signal like a wheat, but jumping way up and squealing loud, numbers jumping all over, had to check it out. Dug a plug and found a copper screw never found one of them before. Stuck the probe back in and it almost knocked my head phones off "WOW". I dough around and loosen more dirt up reach in pulled out more dirt and out rolled out the 1907 Half and a 1917 Merc was I surprised. That was early in the morning, usually after a find like that the day is over, boy was I wrong!! About and hour later I got another screwball signal. Numbers jumping all over again but also nulling out what to do. So I chris cross the ground and got to good of a signal and had to dig. Pulled out a plug and saw the big piece of iron and though blank pulled the iron out and stuck probe back in hole and it was squealing again pulled some dirt out and saw silver. Pulled out a Barber quarter and started out to show my friend. Showed him went back to hole and stuck probe in and squealing again, so I called both of them over and the rest is history. Though it was six silver quarters but only five and one reale no date. There was also two wheat's a merc and a 1906 V Nickel. I just could not believe it, and my friend could not ether.