Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

15 inch coil vs.11 inch EMI test:thumbup:

pghmole

Did a quick video on the the max sensitivity i could get with both coils in the worst area for EMI in my yard..i hope this helps [video]https://youtu.be/6QtJrnjLIIY[/video]

I normally noise cancel once i get close to the proper sensitivity..... or anytime i make when making what i call major adjustments. That could adjust the strength/priority of the freqs being used.

thanks for sharing...

Thanks for the comparison vid, bodes well for the big coil. I did notice the stock coil was used in all metal where the big coil was used with iron notched out probably not an issue.
Jeff

I thought it was a good basic EMI test between coils. Was it using an Equinox with updated software?

I still think you should perform all the initial setup such as noise cancel, ground balancing etc when changing coils. There are electronics in the coils and doing so would mean the headset and the coil are in sync'ed with each other.

Can't wait to see more video testing the new coils. Be nice to see all three coils used in testing.