Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

15" WOT coil or 13" Ultimate for the E-trac?

tjn63

Which coil is better in everyones opinion?
I know that the WOT coil costs more, but that doesn't always mean it's better.
Is there anyone that has experience with both? or just one or the other?
Thanks
Travis

I have been using the 13 Ultimate for about a month maybe a bit more. I can tell you it is noticeably more efficient than the stock coil in any category you measure it...including weight...it does make it a little bit heavier but to me it is worth it. Im probably going to be adding a swingy thingy to my etrac, as the elbow can only take so much. I dont know anything about the WOT coil, but I wouldnt trade my 13 Ultimate for anything.

LittleJohn

I like the WOT for fields and the beach. Covers a lot more ground. It may add a little more depth but if there is not a lot of trash it works very well. HH :minelab:

I love my WOT. I have never used the 13 ultimate but why even mess with it? when it is not that much larger than stock, on the other hand I can tell you from personal experience that the WOT is great and is lighter than you would think and better in trash than you would think and it is easy to pinpoint with.