Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1800's Club

geodehunter

Met up with duggr (Doug) another forum member for our first official hunt together today. We went to a place out in the boonies that duggr had scoped out for us to hit. I have lived in this area all my life and we were down some roads that I didn't know existed. I was blessed with finding my first Barber Dime (bucket list removed) not long after we arrived. Needless to say I'm still on cloud nine. After doing my best diggers antics and a couple of cartwheels I was standing next to Doug by then. I showed the Barber to him and he told me it was a 1902. I went back up to my E-Trac and moved about 6 or 7 feet and got a great nickle signal. This time I hollered to diggr and he watched me pull out a 1905 V nickle. That's my first ever V nickle (bucket list removed). We were ready to wrap up the hunt when the cattle came to visit (really I'm not joking they wanted the area we were in). On the way back to the car I hit another Barber Dime (second one of the day). This time it was an 1892. Once again I made the 1800's club for this year. Doug done really well hitting a V nickle, Buffalo nickle and two very early wheat's. If anyone knows what the thing is in the pic. would you please let us know. We are both positive that's it's silver. The top 3 are my finds for the day and the bottom 4 finds are Doug's for the day. Awesome hunt with Doug!!! Thanks my friend.

Thank You Robbie for coming along! I appreciate the company! We will have to get out there again...
Hopefully Soon! Congrats on your finds and getting a couple coins of the bucket list:minelab::thumbup:

Great hunt guys! Good job getting yourself over the goods. My guess on the silver thing would be a cuff link but that is just a guess.

Fantastic and congratulations on your finds and you finding another hunting buddy. Yep, that's a cuff link for sure. SWEET!!!! Thanks for sharing with us and HH, Nancy

Congratulations to both of you guys on a great hunt and your "firsts" Robbie. After talking to Doug on the phone, I suggested that the two of you get together for a hunt, I figured you guys might "play well" together.......:biggrin:

Thanks everybody. Doug is a fantastic guy to detect with. I had a blast while we were out. I can't wait until we hook up for another hunt. :twodetecting:

Larry (IL) said:
Congratulations to both of you guys on a great hunt and your "firsts" Robbie. After talking to Doug on the phone, I suggested that the two of you get together for a hunt, I figured you guys might "play well" together.......:biggrin: