Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1834 capped bust half dime !!!!!!!!!!!!:surprised:

Well i just dont know what to say at this point.I went back to this place that has been hammered by 100's of people and i just keep finding coins.My first was a no date chicken feed play coin that i thought was a half dime boy i hope i find more of these because i moved to another area and first signal out of the truck was the 1942 merc.Finally got my first silver after about 2 hours and then about 20 minutes later came this beauty.An 1834 capped bust half dime!!!!!!I was so excited i just cover up the hole and went to the truck.My first 1/2 dime and itr wasnt even seated but capped bust!!I am so nervous right now i cant wait to go back there.If anyone has any info on this coin please reply.I took the picture of the back under a glass but will try to get better ones Thanks charlie

Charlie! I want to be the first here to give you a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS. That is a very excellent find. Thanks for the pictures and I'm looking forward to more pictures of that coin. Which reminds me. Did you ever get the 1942 "error" coin graded you had on here a year or so ago??? I don't believe we ever heard.

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?63,1555077,1555707#msg-1555707

Thanks again,

NebTrac

I still have the coin but never sent it off to be graded.That was another good memory i absolutely lovethis hobby.

Huge congrats on a great find ! ! ! ! That is an amazing coin ! ! ! !

Awesome find! What a GREAT half dime! Very nice!

Awesome, awesome!! Still trying to find a silver capped bust.

Awesome find what did the half dime id on your detector? Thanks for the pics!!:clapping:

My Seated Half Dime ID'd like an Indian Head penny at 10 / 36.

thats right it was a 10-39 i thought for sure wheat penny