Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1834 Silver from old Inn site

Terra1959

Hi there :ausflag::thumbup:\

It's been ages since I was on here, been busy with my new business.
Got 3 hrs off 3 days ago so went to the location where an old country inn once stood
I have been over this area 8 times now with once with aGarrett Ace 250, 3 times with a X-Terra 70 and now 4 times with my Etrac
I cannot believe the good stuff that keeps coming outa here..
I had been over this area using multi tone settings - but the last 2 times I have used TTF , it seems to supercharge my ET :)
Tiny percussion caps at 10 inches down.
Finds of the day this last time are British1834 silver sixpence (William 4th) and 1865 half penny both in good condition.
I am a firm TTF believer and use I probably use it around half the time at my old farm houses, stores and pubs

the last photo is some of the old stuff from this old inn site
Anyhow its good to wipe the cobwebs off the ET and get back out there
happy swingin ;)

T59 :biggrin:

Very nice finds - congrats !

Those are great finds!
Congrats!

As a new ETrac user I have been playing with TTF.
I did manage some catridge casings and a newer date nickel among what I believe was an area stewn with iron nails from an old structure.

I used it yesteray in an old ball field (defunct) from the early 1900's and even in TTF I just did not have the patience--I had to move at a snail's pace
and the signals were overwhelming.

Would love to hear more about TTF usage here.

Sweetness !!!! WOW :surprised:

WOW!! is right, nice finds, congrats.

Randy

Super looking finds. Glad to see ya back posting. Thanks for the pictures from "Down Under"!

NebTrac