Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1857 Seated Quarter - Thanks Andy Sabisch

sd51

Found this 1857 Seated Quarter today at a permission site. I attended Andy Sabisch's Minelab Bootcamp in 2017 here in Michigan and the class definitely paid off. I use Andy's pattern and also purchased the 8x6 Detech coil from him. The quarter was down ten inches and the E-TRAC pretty much locked onto a "46" for the Conductive number but the Ferrous number jumped from "12" all the up to "22" just as Andy said it would with a coin that deep.

Thanks Andy and Charlene for a great day of learning the E-TRAC!

That is a very sharp seated quarter. Congrats and well done.
Dave

sd51 said:
Found this 1857 Seated Quarter today at a permission site. I attended Andy Sabisch's Minelab Bootcamp in 2017 here in Michigan and the class definitely paid off. I use Andy's pattern and also purchased the 8x6 Detech coil from him. The quarter was down ten inches and the E-TRAC pretty much locked onto a "46" for the Conductive number but the Ferrous number jumped from "12" all the up to "22" just as Andy said it would with a coin that deep.

Thanks Andy and Charlene for a great day of learning the E-TRAC!

WTG on a fantastic find !
You shouldn't sell yourself short though cause I feel sure you would have dug a high tone with a 46 conductive and a bouncing ferrous without being told ..
I'm definitely no expert but I dig a lot of iffy numbers with squeaky high tones and it pays off more than you think and I didn't go to a bootcamp ..