Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1896 indian and some old shotgun shells

kaolinwasher

This time i left the ORX behind, as i had hunted 6 times and found nothing with the ORX, so out came the Tarsacci, 6.5 KHZ black sand on , and salt balance on set at 43 and gain on 7 out of 10, i started going over the ground i covered with the ORX and started getting hits, up come the 1896 indian penny . the ORX is a nice machine but the Tarsacci has a great ability to find good targets in iron and mineralized ground , and its a very noticeable difference, and it came threw .the hole the penny came out of had three iron objects in it

Attachments

• 20210928_112629.jpg
    20210928_112629.jpg
    437.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 20210928_112606.jpg
    20210928_112606.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 80
  • 20210928_122106.jpg
    20210928_122106.jpg
    340.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 20210928_122030.jpg
    20210928_122030.jpg
    426.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 20210928_122215.jpg
    20210928_122215.jpg
    396.4 KB · Views: 70
Good hit on the Indian. I've been following the Tarsacci and its becoming more and more tempting. HH jim tn

I think I’ve ID’d the Winchester case head……
If I’m correct the other appears to say “WONDER”??? But I cant find that one……

Attachments

• A563A932-F69B-4001-97E9-FD8AB181D1BD.png
    A563A932-F69B-4001-97E9-FD8AB181D1BD.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 66
The other shotshell head looks to be an Eley.

Beautiful IH Gunnar !! Glad you are enjoying the Tarsacci.

The tarsacci has strange powers, its no joke it really finds things, it seems the ORX gets shut down in soil with iron bits, and the Tar does not . the black sand mode, really hlps, and the salt balance, and yet the machine has the bell tone of the Ace detector. so now i have found 5 indians, and one wheat , silver and gold is looming hiding, teasing me

The tarsacci has strange powers, its no joke it really finds things, it seems the ORX gets shut down in soil with iron bits, and the Tar does not . the black sand mode, really hlps, and the salt balance, and yet the machine has the bell tone of the Ace detector. so now i have found 5 indians, and one wheat , silver and gold is looming hiding, teasing me
Gunnar are you saying the ORX couldn’t “see” them but the tarsacci could?

yes jim , I have been kinda shocked ,at how much better the Tarsacci can see into the ground, compared to the ORX, the Tarsacci has a part of the features, called black sand, wich cuts down the EMI, and gives more penitrating power, thru badd ground , not to mentionit also has a salt balance wich can ignor small foiland yet see right thru it . I will be taking the Tarsacci back out to the site, I figure its time for it to work the site all the easy things have been found

yes jim , I have been kinda shocked ,at how much better the Tarsacci can see into the ground, compared to the ORX, the Tarsacci has a part of the features, called black sand, wich cuts down the EMI, and gives more penitrating power, thru badd ground , not to mentionit also has a salt balance wich can ignor small foiland yet see right thru it . I will be taking the Tarsacci back out to the site, I figure its time for it to work the site all the easy things have been found
Thanks for the report Gunnar. Very interesting machine and results. I look forward to more reviews from you concerning the Tarsacci.