Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1914D Barber Dime A 1st for me

McClod

I posted about my 1st Barber dime in the daily finds forum. I'm posting the link to it here since it was found by my CTX. I haven't posted many finds, but hope I'll soon be posting more! Happy hunting and thanks for reading!

http://www.findmall.com/read.php?91,2094853

You will always remember your firsts..... congratulations on the Barber and many more firsts Don.

Great job! I hope you find many more!

Congratulations I bet it is the first of many!

Thanks everyone for your encouragement and support! I appreciate it! Someday I hope to find some coins like some of you have.

Sweet! congrats!

Way to go.

I found my first Barber dime a couple weeks back a 1899. Two days later my first Barber quarter. Also 1899. So be ready it's a coming.
FO

Thanks Guys! I hope you're right about more to come, I'd love to find one of the larger Barber coins that have the big eagle on the back, I LOVE those! I saw them on the reverse side of the 2 Barber halves that you found Dr. Tones, now THAT'S was SWEET! Hopefully I'll get to post one before too long, I need to start knocking on doors, our parks and schools have been hammered a d silver has been difficult to find here in NW Oregon. Happy hunting everyone! Thanks for posting your finds and videos, they provide a lot of encouragement for me to keep at it!