Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st ever seated :wiggle:

badjim

hunted Friday after work with G4E got a few buckles and a token also a large object with a keyhole in the front of it if any1 knows what it is enlighten me. now for the good stuff hunted Saturday with G4E and Starkey finds we few and far between but i manage 2 nice 1st's found a great looking 1857 seated dime with full liberty on it and also a 1st was the Canadian fish scale from 1912

awesome! congratulations on your first ever seated! :clapping::yo:

that is a very nice dime, doesnt look like it saw much use at all....musta been lost around 1865 or so? (just guessing)

man Jim you kicked my butt yesterday!!!! those are two AWESOME silvers.......that 1857 was lost very early, superb, stellar shape! I am so GLAD that YOU found it and not me, I know how bad you have been wanting a seated and that is a killer first!!!!!!!!

Spectacular finds Jim! Congratulations on your firsts! Thanks for the great pictures.

NebTrac

Congratulations on your first seated!! That is a nice silver canadian coin too!

I hope you find your second seated quicker than I am finding mine! I found my first last fall and am waiting for #2.

If you keep hunting with Goes4ever he will put you on another the way he always finds neat stuff!

Good luck!

Congrats on the Seated and the other great finds ! :clapping:

Awesome seated.Looks like etrac page is producing about 5 to 1 over ctx page.I may have to bring the tracker ouit of retirement.Congrats and hh