Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

1st shield nickel:twodetecting:

badjim

got in 2 field hunts with G4E 1st hunt i scored a crotal bell 2 Indians a toasted 1867 and a sweet 1874 Next hunt i found 1 item my very very 1st shield nickel and it was in great shape I'm still doing the happy dance. THANKS G4E :thumbup:

Congrats on a great lookin 1867 shield and a very nice 1974 injun! :thumbup: still hoping to do
a field before bad weather gets here. :bouncy: HH

Congrats on the great finds !

Nice finds Jim, shield nickels are not easy finds and to get one in decent shape is a real bonus. G4E is a great guy, I know of so many instances he has taken people to his fields and they make great finds and he is happy for them. Takes a special person to do that!

Awesome finds! Congrats on your first Shield Nickel! Love that bell, Ohio must be the land of Indian Heads and crotal bells :biggrin: What is the piece with the stone?

G4E is a great guy and has basicly tought me everything i know im very honered to hunt with him :twodetecting:the piece with the stone is a ring and even the stone is fake

honored to hunt with me....lol

now that is a good one!!!! I seem to be better at research than finding silver!!!!