Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2 more rings from the swimmen hole

Todd Pickens

The whole family decided to go with me today. I had my wife and my 2 sons with me today. They were using their F2 in the dry sand and they were getting a little bling. I think they found a couple of ear rings and some change. I went back to the water with my E-Trac. My targets are still down deep. I dug this first mystery ring at about 8". It sure sounded like 10k gold, but its not. In that thick black sand it was reading 6/15 sounded like foil or pull tab. The next ring screamed at me. It was down about 6" and it was giving me a 12/46. It is Sterling with a nice black stone in it. It weighs 4.7g
2012-08-26210715.jpg

The count so far out of this hole is 10. 925 silver rings, 1. 10k Gold with diamonds, 1. 10k Gold filled, 1. silver bracelet, 2. stainless rings, 1. 925 silver ear ring. 1. 925 silver dolphin pin
8. Junk rings and around $40.00 in change. I dint show the junk I dig because I throw it away before I leave. I can tell you I have dug at least 50lbs of pull tabs, screw caps, bobbie pins and barbwire. There are many more targets just not enough time. I am trying to get a full time water machine, because there are some holes that are 5'or 6' deep. I havent been in those areas yet. The heavy black sand is also limiting my detecting depth.