Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2010 year in review

I finally had some time to put together my totals for 2010. The first photo is of all my junk it is layed out in a 3' x 3' area it almost filled a 5 gallon pail and it weighed over 35#'s.
After 193 hours of detecting I had a total of $51.55 in clad, 284 wheats,3 Indians, 1 Buffalo and 84 silver coins.
Silver breakdown:
War Nickels 1
Barber dimes 5
Mercury's 30
Rosie's 26
Barber Quarters 2
SLQ's 2
Washington's 15
Walking Liberty Half's 2
Jefferson Half's 1

I hunted 116 hours on the V3i and found $30.17 in clad, 157 wheats and 51 silvers. That is 3 wheats for every 1 silver and 1 silver every 2 hours and 16 minutes.

I hunted 77 hours with the Etrac and found $21.38 in clad, 127 wheats and 33 silvers. That is 4 wheats for every 1 silver and 1 silver every 2 hours and 19 minutes.

After looking at these numbers I would have to say that these two machines match-up pretty good against each other. I am not going to get into a long comparison at this point. In the spring if I have time I might put together a couple of videos comparing the two. They are both great machines and in the right hands they are very capable of getting the deep ones and the iron masked targets.

Thanks for looking and GOOD LUCK to everyone in 2011. My first day out last year was March 16th so I'm hoping for a early thaw again this year.

IMG_0698.jpg

IMG_0699.jpg
IMG_0703.jpg

IMG_0704.jpg
IMG_0705.jpg

IMG_0706.jpg
IMG_0707.jpg

Nice Finds! Congratulations!!!!

I would call that a VERY nice year Jeff. :clapping:

Yes..that's a very respectable haul for sure. I like seeing the trash pictures too, as I've gotten in the habit of collecting it myself just to see how much stuff I actually do pick up. (I had always been in the habit of dumping my trash right after a hunt)