Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

205 silvers in this year

So, dod you hunt every day for the 1825 days, or find a 5 gallon bucket loaded with pennies?
Thats alot of digging. You better find a way to automate that. Gonna cut your life cycle down... :)

Nice finds I’m in the same boat I just sold etrac and own a Deus I can swing that all day!
But may be buying a Equinox to for beach use..

Very Impressive !

Rich -

jas415 said:
Thanks Guys! I am just north of Houston, Spring, Texas. Retired in 2002 from the FAA, controller, supervisor and manager for 35 years. I get out maybe 150 times a year and have right at 870 silver coins since mid 2012 when I got the CTX. I hunt 99% demolitions. I started keeping track of my finds on a spreadsheet and pics with the phone, and am a tad over 34,700 cons with over 11,000 wheat pennies. Here in Houston they tear down at least 10-15 a day, many from the early 1900's. I find them by using the City of Houston Paid Permits section to get the demolition permits, then research the age of the house by using the online property tax appraisal site and looking up the address and owners names from that.
. I do the same in Cleveland,with a little different process. Though my count is no where near yours. Very impressive. Have you ever found many hoards or casches ???

Outstanding silver count, jas415! :clapping: Are you running into a lot of bank owned properties? How is your success rate for obtaining permission?

Super good job!!!:cheers: Some will admire you, some will be skeptical, some will be jealous. A fortunate few will LEARN from you...

To answer the question from the gentleman on the other side of the pond: Yes, all that silver is still legal tender and you certainly can spend it if you really want to. But typically it gets spent when Junior gets into somebody's collection.