Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

21 Silvers, 5 Gold's .. Gold Rings..#100, #101, #102

OldBeechnut

Got out Tuesday with my friend Tom from OC MD. Beautiful day to be in the water, other then the jelly fish.. Scored Gold Ring #100 for the year with a few extra's. #101/#102..Along with a few smaller Gold's, a Pendent and Locket ... Silver was flowing also, but it takes for ever to clean so it's pictured crusty, or Cookied.. Large 14k mans ring is major incrusted but will be breaking open the end of the month, putting it down on the MARS display table as my find of the month... Something different....Best Luck to all, cutting back on my hunting, preparing for next year.. Hopefully a few new beach's with different treasures. And a new plan of attack on all this silt and sand.

That's the way to break through the #100 barrier...congrats on the great year that is far from over.....Keep them coming!

Cliff

Id like to have your current plan Joe lol. Heres hoping its even more successful. Man you have a pretty good treasure chest full........ how about a picture at the end of the season?

Dew

I'm no longer surprised with your gold and silver finds..............just green with envy! WTG:clapping:

Congratulations! Over 100 Nice Finds

That is the kind of day that I dream about. A pile of silver and all that gold to go with it.

Outstanding dayl Congratulations.

If I could have this tally for the year I would be truly delighted. You are one of a kind.

Mighty great haul for the season...I could only wish.

Wtg:clap:
What is your total weight of this year?

I've only found one ring so far. 10k with a big topaz or aquamarine. I'll post as soon as i have a new card-reader.

Regards Kossie

Thanks Everyone for the Kind replies, Best to all and Be Safe

Kossie said:
Wtg:clap:
What is your total weight of this year?

I've only found one ring so far. 10k with a big topaz or aquamarine. I'll post as soon as i have a new card-reader.

Regards Kossie

Thanks Kossie, I think I'm around 14 ounces

And Congrads on your Big Topaz.. Please post when you get a chance, Sounds like a beauty!