Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

21 Silvers, 5 Gold's .. Gold Rings..#100, #101, #102

Seeing this very large tally of gold finds tells me and all of us that you really have to get into the water to find this many gold rings. There are ton's of dry sand hunters but not that many that are willing to brave the jellyfish, the chance of stepping on a sting ray, the waves pushing you all over the place and the sheer stamina you need to be a water hunter. I'm sure you deserved every one of those rings and piece's of jewellery O.B.N.:thumbup:

Congrats, love seeing to gold come out.

Very deep, two to five scoops...Some out of the range of PI's and most machines.. And the reason I know this these beach's are hunted hard by experienced hunters using Whites PI's, CTX's, CZ21's and a few Stock Excaliburs.... All rings dug with two of my Modified Excalibur's.

Away with family but hope to be back out the 11th of Oct... setting here in the Hills of VA is killing me with a storm brewing just off the coast...

Rings #109 to #112.........

Way to go joe..4 more beautys.with depth like that you are in a league of your own....a pirates mind is always in the water..nicely done...