Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

27 Years Today

Confetrit

My wife and I have our 27 year wedding anniversary today. I don't know how She puts up with me, but I'm so very glad that she does. She always tells me that being married to me makes her feel a bit like a True Historian. I was flattered until I asked her why. She replied " I'm married to a Real, Authentic Relic. " ;) In all seriousness, I'm a Blessed Man. Happy Anniversary Boo.

You’ve passed the critical first 27 years so piece of cake after this!!! 😉

Congratulations on getting her to marry you. Not a lot of ladies will put up with guys who like to play in the dirt. Congratulations on finding her. Congratulations for sticking together for this many years. Yall are doing something right. Keep at it as it gets better and better. JUNE Will make 57 for us and we still like each other.

Happy Anniversary Confetrit,, you're a lucky man ,, and the same to goes to all of you other guys that have have been able to find your lifelong partners. It seemed I was always finding the wrong ones , and had more bad times than good ,, I've had a few of them call me a few years later wanting to get back together,, and the bad thing about those calls were ,, all of the contacts I lost the next day when I changed my phone number ,,, :rofl: :rofl: ,, true story there. But I've accustomed myself pretty good to the freedoms I have ,,, to come and go whenever, and wherever ,, and whoever I want, and for as long as I want. Its a rough life ,, but some of us has to do it . :)
Congrats to you all .

My wife and I have our 27 year wedding anniversary today. I don't know how She puts up with me, but I'm so very glad that she does. She always tells me that being married to me makes her feel a bit like a True Historian. I was flattered until I asked her why. She replied " I'm married to a Real, Authentic Relic. " ;) In all seriousness, I'm a Blessed Man. Happy Anniversary Boo.
Happy Anniversary, Confetrit, to a very blessed man with a good wife --for better or worse you have met God's Challenge of Whom He has joined together let no man put asunder! I pray, for continued loving each other for many, many more years of AUTHENTIC REAL LIVING TOGETHER as God perfects you both in Jesus' love! Relics seem to last forever & grow in value & May God's blessings do so for both of you! Amen! Ma

Happy Anniversary Confetrit,, you're a lucky man ,, and the same to goes to all of you other guys that have have been able to find your lifelong partners. It seemed I was always finding the wrong ones , and had more bad times than good ,, I've had a few of them call me a few years later wanting to get back together,, and the bad thing about those calls were ,, all of the contacts I lost the next day when I changed my phone number ,,, :rofl: :rofl: ,, true story there. But I've accustomed myself pretty good to the freedoms I have ,,, to come and go whenever, and wherever ,, and whoever I want, and for as long as I want. Its a rough life ,, but some of us has to do it . :)
Congrats to you all .

ME too, until I became too elderly & ill & unable to drive nor go anywhere by myself--The blessing of having children when married & young is, hopefully, the love for their parents is enough for them to help take care of us older mothers & fathers! Growing old together in wedlock is not for everyone it seems in this mixed up confused society that says, " Anything goes whether Good or Bad for us! But Jesus is the answer for single, divorced & married people for His love is for His human creations; especially, when we ARE TRUE BELIEVERS in Him! Amen! Ma

Happy Anniversary, Confetrit, to a very blessed man with a good wife --for better or worse you have met God's Challenge of Whom He has joined together let no man put asunder! I pray, for continued loving each other for many, many more years of AUTHENTIC REAL LIVING TOGETHER as God perfects you both in Jesus' love! Relics seem to last forever & grow in value & May God's blessings do so for both of you! Amen! Ma
Thank you so much Ma, for the kind words and we'll wishes. It was much appreciated.

Congrats to you al

Congrats to you all .
thanks Hawgdawg. Unfortunately I had to go through two terrible divorces before I met my True love. I had sworn never to marry again, but my wife changed my mind. I wish I could have found her first. Divorce is nothing that I ever took lightly, and something that I would never wish on my worst enemy..........or even Joe Biden.

thanks Hawgdawg. Unfortunately I had to go through two terrible divorces before I met my True love. I had sworn never to marry again, but my wife changed my mind. I wish I could have found her first. Divorce is nothing that I ever took lightly, and something that I would never wish on my worst enemy..........or even Joe Biden.

Me neither divorce is awful--that is why God wanted marriage to be pure, holy & LASTING between a man & his wife but when we don't ask God first before marrying someone (who we really don't know until living with them) which is a NO NO to Jehovah --than we may suffer by not getting the ONE God would hve chosen for His Child to have, to love & to hold forever until death do we part!!

Congrats Confetrit for finding your one true love & Hawgdawg Pray & maybe God has a good wife for you to find, as yet, & be blessed with! I don't want another husband because Jesus is ny husband now, actually He is my All in all & I love Him & He loves me with an everlasting love! Amen! Ma

Congrats of the number of years you and your wife have in together. Not many stay married that long. Too many lawyers and not enough of couples trying to make it last. I have been very lucky. My wife and I have 58 years married years plus two years going together. Our generation accepted responsibility and made it last. Treat her like the jewel that she is.

Carver

Just seeing this my friend Happy Anniversary too the both of you!!

It makes me so happy to read such wonderful comments about your spouses. My wife married me a few years after a bad first marriage. Never could understand why she said "yes'. She was the most wonderful person I ever knew. Lost her in a plane crash Sept. 2,1998. Swissair. I never remarried. How do you replace perfection? Tears.

It makes me so happy to read such wonderful comments about your spouses. My wife married me a few years after a bad first marriage. Never could understand why she said "yes'. She was the most wonderful person I ever knew. Lost her in a plane crash Sept. 2,1998. Swissair. I never remarried. How do you replace perfection? Tears.

So sorry, wildwilly, but you were blessed to know her & receive her love for as long as you had her & now you have wonerful memories of your time together! May Jesus bless you & keep you protected & well while on earth & give you His peace to know a heavenly home awaits you both, when we saints arise on our Resurrection Day when the dead or alive in Christ Jesus gathers us up unto him & takes us to our Home to be with our heavenly Father God & blessed forever with His joy unspeakable with continual PEACE in His wonderful LOVE! Amen! Ma