Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

290+ coins! at a Switzerland beach

silvercoinboy

I had a week to search my favorite beach in Switzerland. Found more than 290 coins worth about 100 bucks. The Swiss Franc is worth $1.15 and the little coins are 1/2 franc. The largest is 5 francs or $5.75 each! Also some silver jewelry and one small gold earring (.333 or 8ct). I have only covered about 25% of. the grass part of the beach so far so I have lots to go.

Using mostly my Not 800 with the 5 in sniper coil because there are so many targets (50% good)
Waiting for the Manticore small coil to come out.

The second photo is 2 hours at a beer garden playground in Stuttgart Germany - 23 Euros or 26 bucks.

Attachments

• IMG_4746.jpeg
    IMG_4746.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_4747.jpeg
    IMG_4747.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 47
  • 71766585787__E5A318B5-BF82-4776-976A-062F18740A73.jpeg
    71766585787__E5A318B5-BF82-4776-976A-062F18740A73.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 47
I had a week to search my favorite beach in Switzerland. Found more than 290 coins worth about 100 bucks. The Swiss Franc is worth $1.15 and the little coins are 1/2 franc. The largest is 5 francs or $5.75 each! Also some silver jewelry and one small gold earring (.333 or 8ct). I have only covered about 25% of. the grass part of the beach so far so I have lots to go.

Using mostly my Not 800 with the 5 in sniper coil because there are so many targets (50% good)
Waiting for the Manticore small coil to come out.

The second photo is 2 hours at a beer garden playground in Stuttgart Germany - 23 Euros or 26 bucks.
I thought Switzerland was land locked ??? Where are there beaches ???? Must be a little nippy up there !!!

Looks like lots of fun.

HH
Donna(NJ)

It's so sweet when you find a place that has never been hit. And, they are out there!

I think it was hit before probably 30+ years ago because it is exclusively low conductors. The Swiss coins are all copper nickel from 1968 and sound off in the nickel ranges. Somebody high graded it and got all the silver

OMG I want to get in the water soooo bad!
Thinking about a vacation...Switzerland....Hmmm interesting.
Oh, almost forgot, Switzerland is way up north.
COOD water, but I see rafts so they must swim!
Calling travel agent, now.
What are you doing blogging about it? Get your butt back out there and get in the water!