Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2nd half dime

denny

Dug up my 2nd half dime on Sunday from a grassy area here in California. It was a 1872 and 6 inches deep, 11-39 with occasional 12-40. I'm now thinking there might be a gold coin hiding in that grassy area.

HH

WTG Denny,

You're tearing it up with the CTX, From the get-go you've been finding silver by the handful with the CTX from pounded parks.

Plus, the bulk of your CTX finds are barbers with a seated once in a while not ones usual common silver finds.

I've been telling you and Steven a gold coin or two will eventually surface if one digs all low conductive signals.

Get Steven out there, he's due for a park seated too.

Good job Denny :thumbup:
Paul (Ca)

Congratulations on the old silver and go get that gold. Gold coins sure was used a lot more in California than anywhere else from what I have read.

Wow that's a great find for out here in the wild west!

Banditicey- aren't those half dimes still in circulation back east:rofl:

I've only ever found one... and they are small coins... Mine as I recall was 40-42 but spoty on the conductive side... I almost did not dig it as it was in trash and sounded like iron...

Congradulations :clapping: