Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

2nd voyage to my "new" park

JimmyCT

Another great day at this "new" old park. 4 more merc's and 25 wheat cents. My two day total: 12 silvers and 51 wheat cents. To me, this was a very successful weekend. Thanks for looking! - Jim

Attachments

• IMG_2886 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2886 - Copy.JPG
    809.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_2887 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2887 - Copy.JPG
    994.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_2888 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2888 - Copy.JPG
    776.2 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2889 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_2889 - Copy.JPG
    902.1 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_2895 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2895 - Copy.jpg
    490.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2897 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2897 - Copy.jpg
    668.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2898 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2898 - Copy.jpg
    660.4 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2900 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2900 - Copy.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 95
  • IMG_2901 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2901 - Copy.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 96
  • IMG_2903 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_2903 - Copy.jpg
    515.4 KB · Views: 98
Your in the ZONE my friend. Stay there as long as you can :) Better watch out for that guy down south!!!!! Congrats!!!! I get to live life through you guys as I'm silverless for the time being lol....

Mike K

Nice hunt Jim, but you should have found more.... send me your detector and I’ll “tune” it up for you!!!😂🤣

Thanks Mike!
I swear I’m trying to get you over the silver Mike. :ROFLMAO:

Your in the ZONE my friend. Stay there as long as you can :) Better watch out for that guy down south!!!!! Congrats!!!! I get to live life through you guys as I'm silverless for the time being lol....

Mike K

I’m curious....what exactly will you do to tune it up?? Does this involved sledge hammers ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nice hunt Jim, but you should have found more.... send me your detector and I’ll “tune” it up for you!!!😂🤣

Can you upgrade the software with this icon ?:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

I can’t give away my secrets.... I’ll just say it will work like never before!!!🤣😂

Attachments

• D0B6EA44-FB92-4B21-87B2-61C7730D88A3.gif
    D0B6EA44-FB92-4B21-87B2-61C7730D88A3.gif
    2.8 MB · Views: 117
Nice job Jim Keep on detecting that park I have one like that that was detected a lot but boy they missed a ton of coins!
Mark

Jim, great finds at another "hunted out" park. I think it's the first time that I've ever seen someone post a Polish coin.
Research shows it's made from aluminum? Does it feel lightweight? What is tid ?
It is extremely light and TID 22-23. I thought it was a wheat cent based TID received. I was definitely shocked to see the Polish coin pop out of the ground. This is the first one I ever found detecting. Neat find for sure. - Jim

That's a successful weekend for about 99% of us.
Bet you got tied of digging Wheat's?

Actually no. Digging wheat cents gives me great hope more silver has been missed.

Actually no. Digging wheat cents gives me great hope more silver has been missed.
Agreed my bust dime read just like a wheatie!
Funny thing about wheats I pulled 2 semi key dates this year and they both were in excellent shape, worth more than most silvers.
HH Jeff

It is extremely light and TID 22-23. I thought it was a wheat cent based TID received. I was definitely shocked to see the Polish coin pop out of the ground. This is the first one I ever found detecting. Neat find for sure. - Jim
Thanks...... Makes me what to check the TIDs on some old aluminum amusement park and arcade tokens if they have similar readings...

So true.
I love digging wheats but that's a lot of holes
I hit a clad coin spill the other day it was around 3.00 in change I got so tied of digging clad but I persevered and push through it wasn't going to walk away from money.