Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3/29/12 Another Dime Trifecta

timholliday

Got out detecting with a friend and did pretty well. Went to a couple of hard hunted parks and managed to pull a few keepers. I found a 1911d Barber, two Mercs ('41d & '44), and a '60d Rosie. I also found 14 wheats, a King George, and a miniature candlestick.

Very nice. Congrats on the trifecta and the King George. Is it a candle stick or wax seal stamp?

Really neat finds. Congratulations on 'em Tim! Thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

E-TREC-Virginia said:
Is it a candle stick or wax seal stamp?

To me it looks like a candlestick...

[attachment 228138 photo-6.JPG]

timholliday said:
E-TREC-Virginia said:
Is it a candle stick or wax seal stamp?

To me it looks like a candlestick...

[attachment 228138 photo-6.JPG]

Yep, it sure does. With it standing up in the new pic, I'm able to see the hole in the top now. Reason I asked, I've found wax seal stamps that looked very similar. Very nice find and thanks for the extra pic.

Very nice !

Always love seeing silver from those hunted parks! Congrats

EMS