Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 More FBS Bootcamp Locations for 2017

Andy Sabisch

Hopefully everyone has been able to get out this summer although many parts of the country have been starving for rain . . . I know in our area I hat to even approach sites that I have permission to hunt with the ground as dry as it is.

We have a number of requests for additional Bootcamps and we have three coming up in the next two months. The dates and locations are:

1) Cedar Rapids, IA (August 27th)

2) Woodhaven, MI (September 30th)

3) Baxter, KS (October 15th) . . . this one is the day after the 3rd Annual Antiques Detectors Metal Detecting Seeded Hunt held nearby making it a great weekend trip

[attachment 348755 HuntFlyer.jpg]

If you want more information on the Bootcamp itself or location details, visit the Minelab FBS Bootcamp website by clicking HERE

We hope to see some of you there . . . . .

Andy & Charlene Sabisch

Speaking from the perspective of someone who just attended the Cedar Rapids Bootcamp yesterday, I feel it was a great experience. Well worth the minimal cost. The key points to getting the most out of this technology are driven home. And you will surely make friends who are enthusiasts just like you.

It was not a short trip to make, but it was so worth it to me. I personally highly recommend the experience to anyone as I feel no matter what level you are at, you can get something out of it.

Thank you again Andy, Charlene, Chuck, and all the other attendees for making it a great experience!

Tony, I attended the bootcamp in Woodhaven on July 30th and yes, Andy does teach on the E-TRAC as well as the CTX-3030. I would highly recommend this training to you. I have an E-TRAC and was more than pleased with the entire day!

I attended the "BootCamp" at Cedar Rapids yesterday...........I'm no "newbie", but had a great time & this "Old Dog" learned some new tricks! Andy & his group are a "Class Act"!!!
I would recommend this class to anyone!

Thanx for a great time, Andy!

Iowa Dale

sd51 said:
Tony, I attended the bootcamp in Woodhaven on July 30th and yes, Andy does teach on the E-TRAC as well as the CTX-3030. I would highly recommend this training to you. I have an E-TRAC and was more than pleased with the entire day!

I was at the one the day before your bootcamp. :detecting:

Thanks for the positive words and glad that the day was both an enjoyable and worthwhile investment. Check and I along with Charlene enjoyed meeting everyone and are looking forward to seeing some of teh finds that come from the sites that each of you have either passed due to trash or have hunted before . . . .

Andy Sabisch