Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

3 silver day :wiggle:

badjim

haven't had much to post lately but got out for 2 2 hrs hunts last week with G4E 1st 2 hr hunt netted me 2 mercs a 44 and a 39 plus a 57 Rosie and a Adams motor grader token next day was almost a total bust just before we stopped i scored a nice barber dime an 06

Very nice !

Great finds. That Barber looks pretty darn sharp.

A three silver day is always good in my book. Adding a Barber the next day makes it even better.

Congrats, the hunt looks as though it was a riot. :beers: I haven't been out since last Dec. Family can sure mess with your play time.:rant:

Beautiful finds, keep up the good work'

Moose

Neat finds Jim cool token!

nice to see some silver come out some short hunts! i got two 1917 mercs in a 2 hour park hunt yesterday.