Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

4 hours in the field with nothing but this little lady

Spent 4 hours in a stubbly old field that was once used for horse racing. Spent hours reseaching and getting permission. Wore both arms out and was almost skunked, but did find this little lady and one wheatie so corroded I could not even make out the date. I think she made it worthwhile though.

I'd say it was worth it! Still lookin for one of those....
CONGRATS!:clapping:

Wow! She's definitly worth the time you put in on her! Glad to have ya here, thanks for the pictures.

NebTrac

I'd say it was well worth it. It's a $52.00 dime! You got paid to have fun :biggrin:

Nice find. How deep was it?

About 7 inches. Etrac in Conductive tones. I used Exp II for years and cannot get the hang of TTF.

Stock coin pattern, Deep off, Fast off, trash low, ground difficult, gain 24. Reasonably good tone and repeated at 90 degrees, not really iffy, digital read 13-44.

Thats a nice coin 4 hours is a long swing but you got the goods

Time well spent - a great coin - WTG !