Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

40/40 hunt

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
Melvin and I got out for some badly needed detecting time Sunday it 40 degrees with a brisk 40 mph wind out of the north 🥶 . We hit a civil war vets cabin site. He started with a 67 Indian I followed with a 64 fatty Indian and he topped it off with a beautiful General service but from the civil war era. My last keeper was a locket in the form of a book, it's about the size of a postage stamp.
HH Jeff

Attachments

• 20210228_155423.jpg
    20210228_155423.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 114
  • 20210228_155544.jpg
    20210228_155544.jpg
    900.8 KB · Views: 122
  • 20210228_155703.jpg
    20210228_155703.jpg
    900.2 KB · Views: 122
Melvin and I got out for some badly needed detecting time Sunday it 40 degrees with a brisk 40 mph wind out of the north 🥶 . We hit a civil war vets cabin site. He started with a 67 Indian I followed with a 64 fatty Indian and he topped it off with a beautiful General service but from the civil war era. My last keeper was a locket in the form of a book, it's about the size of a postage stamp.
HH Jeff
NICE OLD FINDS! Congrats! Ma

Good job both. Your next swing will be much warmer

Nice finds Jeff for the amount of years Indians were minted you'd think they were everywhere!
Mark