Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

5 Silver and 4 Wheats

Ohio bud

I got out to a closed Catholic Church and School where I have been hitting all summer. The Silver was coming in like Wheats, 12-45, but every now and then would hit 46, and sounded just a little better than copper. Oh the quarter, I was really surprised that it wasn't a Wheat.

Ohio Bud

Thats odd,My dimes always come in at 12-46.
Wheats are 12-43 44!
Indians are around 12-34 36

Suppose it can change a little with the settings?

I seem to get fooled a lot by new pennies. They come in usually at 12-45 for me. I dug one today that came in at 12-48, I just knew that it would be Silver, but it wasn't. I think that new pennies are Houdinis, they seem to replicate a complete combination of numbers.

Ohio Bud

wow, that is so odd, how numbers can vary so much in different soils. I would be upset if wheats were coming up so high!