Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

600 nabs my first ever large cent...also messing with iron bias...

wayne_etc

Took the 600 to my go-to pounded homesite. Did't let me down with my first large cent. Appears to be a draped bust but can't make out the date.
Also, experimented with iron bias settings. Found that bumping up from 0 really quietens it down and still allows for goodies to be pulled from the nails.

TogcpAS.jpg

CZd7zLC.jpg

Video:
https://youtu.be/kdqKWQa093k

w

Where you at in north al? I'm in florence gonna go up to Waterloo today and knock on some doors hopefully find some relics

Very nice Wayne and much older than my first Equinox Largie. I guess the 600 hundred will hunt :detecting: as if there was any doubt lol. Thanks for posting a great find.
Laplander

Yeah nice find for sure,I've never dug one.i watched the video last night then saw it on here this morning and north bama and got really excited lol

Hey JoeDaddy, I’m just north of you, right across the state line in Tennessee. Holler at me some time and we’ll plan a hunt together.

Cool.yeah I'm here in florence working on the new hospitol.you ever traveled up to gravelly springs?

I'm gonna go up there right now and hopefully get on some cw stuff,its stuff getting on the good stuff and permissions.me and a coworker stay down here 2 weeks at a time working we're from va.swinging is a great way to kill time and have a lot of fun when something good turns up.

Yes, congrats! Good for you pulling it from the iron!

Great Find...Congrats!! Im about 45 min north of florence.

HH