Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

600 Performance

sharkbait

Considering getting an E600. how well does it perform on mineralized beaches? What about in the water? MY CTX hardly chatters at all. Is it as stable as the CTX?

On west coast it is totally quiet, on the wet and in the water and its deep. Very pleased with it for this type of hunting, but would't sell my Deus or trade it for a Nox.

Ditto Digger 45, I'm also in highly mineralized sand and I run 17 to 20 on sensitivity w/o issue. 600 should be no different from 800 in beach mode. My only gripe the screen brightness is really bright at night, 800 you can adjust. Plus you can get a 600 in a couple days and save $250.

Doing great here in nc. as well as the ctx, excal, cz21.

I agree Hotrod65, when dark and you turn on the screen brightness it blinds you, i had to hold my hand up to deflect the brightness so i could see the screen, i wish they had made it a little less bright. Other than that this machine is DEEP! i pulled a small silver ring out at low tide at at least 12" took three scoops with my stealth scoop and the depth meter was pegged, sound was clear and strong, couldn't believe with the strong signal that it was small and deep.

The Nox is so sensitive to small targets, I found the back of an earring the other day in the wet sand, kept falling through the holes in my scoop drove me crazy trying to get it with the waves going in and out, my Garret carrot was able to eventually zero me in on it. I'm still trying to find my first good ring that isn't costume jewelry, I know this machine will find it if I am lucky enough to walk over one.

As for the bright screen I am going to try a filter material I use for my flash photography, cut out a piece the same size of the screen and see if that solves the problem.

One of the Utubers in N.H. has been using the 600 for weeks & he is killing it ! Hasnt picked up
his high end detectors since getting it. VERY impressive hauls.

HH Tom
LFOD !