Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

800 Gold Cross

thE-TRACker

Hit the beach this a.m. and worked a cut that ran about 100'. All targets were heavier with the trash being washed out . So when I got a solid 1-2 I knew it was gold .

Thats just a sweet find there. On a CTX or Xcal those can get broken up and missed by some. Was it a pretty clean read? You know what im going to ask......... did ya look for the chain lol. Good recovery on that one.

Hey Dewcon, it was a nice clean, crisp read . I love those 1s and 2s where the trash has been washed out . Usually small gold . No chain this time but I'm hope full the 800 is going to see them . Also, thanks again for the "Bluetooth" headphone help .

No problem... I like helping. You are doing good... keep that heater hot on the gold.

The Nox just loves the gold
Well done , thats a nice looking cross :thumbup:

Beautiful find.

Rich

Excellent :thumbup:!

Nice find I just got my nox and hit beach by my house what setting were you using beach?

ok thanks I used beach 2 also