Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A big "Thank You" goes out to the Minelab service center(USA)

rluka

Hi All
The WM10 wireless module stopped working....Called up the US Minelab service center.....Was called back twice in the same day...given a rma number.....sent the faulty unite in and they sent back a brand new module. The service was above and beyond expectations
Thanks again
Ron Lukawitski

Sometimes it may take a day for them to get back to you. But there service is as good if not better than Garrett. John in teck service is great. Never have I had a problem with them in service and support. Love my CTX 3030.

Yes, I also want to express my sincer thanks to MINELAB AMERICA and to each of their technicians (especially :Mr. John Watson) for the supurb service and outstanding support while anilizing all of my resent CTX3030 troubles and Coil troubles these past few years.
They're a great group of individuals and if you'll just give them the opportunity to try and understand what kind of support you're requiring they can solve the problem for you in a timely manner.
My hat's off to you all there at MINELAB AMERICA..

It is an incredible machine and the service matches the machine! Excellent. The only real complaint was the long turn-around this winter due to the original 3 yr warranty running out on a lot of machines, so I think a lot of folks sent theirs in to be cked out.