Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple minutes after work:minelab:

muggsc

Just kidding I don't work. Did find some coffee change though. Seven presidentials in one 10x10 area, beats diggin 700 Memorials by a long shot.. I thought oh no, not more Chuckie Cheese tokens:) not there's anything wrong with Chuckie Cheese tokens. The crew is leaning against the car. Nice bunch a guys. They are very low maintenance, work hard and very seldom lie. I love this machine.
Cal

thinking of buying the 6x8 sef but why the 5x7 eq pro?Does it do more than the 6x8 sef?Thanks charlie

I've had the 5x7 for a long time and I just like it. I hunt a lot of playgrounds and its great for getting in around swing sets etc. I imagine the 6x8 would be almost as effective but I trust the little one, so I use it when doing playground equipment. I use the 6x8 most of the time in parks and the Pro coil in the open. Just works for me.
Thanks,
Cal

Found this with the 5x7 .45 oz. 14k

Your picture in the middle is pretty sweet!! And the one of the crucifix is very, very nice also.

Great Finds, Cal!!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Congratulations on the finds, Cal! Thanks for the pictures too!

NebTrac