Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple of nice Barbers from the spot this morning.

36° today, but not to cold to detect! Was using the x705, 3kHz 9inch CC coil, disc pattern 1 with 48 active, GB tracking and sens at 25. Machine runs quiet at 25 with he 3kHz coil. Coins were in the 4 inch depth range and got a nice strong signal from both. The were bopping in the 36 to 40 range. I'm kinda absolutely loving the set up that I have on my machine right now. Kinda thinking, come spring, I'm gonna invest in a larger 3kHz double D coil. Love my X-Terra!! HH ALL

Emmett:usaflag:

Congratulations on two wonderful Barber dimes!

Now that's a good day !

WoodsWalker, those are REALLY nice looking Barber Dimes! Usually, the ones that I dig are as flat as Twiggy! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Nice coins! Far and few between anymore.