Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A couple pointers for you

mclucky

found the pretty one while hunting schrooms a week ago Sunday, the little one was found in same field as the crotal bell this past Sunday....a bonus you could say!! :shocked:

Not just a bonus, you found the Grand Prize. What a beauty. Did you use the big one to slice up the mushrooms? :bouncy: HH, Nancy

Wow Steve, a couple of really nice finds but where are the mushrooms? Is the big one a spear point?

What mushrooms I found...are history,I'm not sure if it's a knife or a preform for something else,couldn't find it in my book. Steve

Steve, is the base ground and is there any beveling on the edges where it has been resharpened? From the picture it looks like a Cobbs Knife. Archaic period, 3000 - 6000 BC. Whatever it is, its a beauty. Daryl

I bet we could talk Steve into bring it to the meeting........:drool:

The base is napped not ground....not sure bout the resharpened part...and yes I'll bring it to the meeting

That's awesome, Steve. Jealous, too!!!!!!! That's what I get for going on vacation. Hurt an awful lot, but, did get out to beaches a few times, tho, nothing good to report...darn.