Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Few Equinox 600 Thoughts :minelab:

Popsgoatee said:
Do you mind a non techy person question, wouldn't you still need a wireless module with the headphones like the 800 set has? Just trying to educate myself, Thanks! :eek:)=

No, you don’t need the module to use aftermarket Bluetooth headphones with the 600. They connect to the detector directly. Just make sure you get aptx low latency capable headphones.

I purchased the Avantree Audition Pro APTX low latency headphones. $69 on Amazon. No problem pairing them with my EQ 600, and so far they seem to work well. I suspect they are better than the ones supplied with the EQ 800.

Just an FYI update to earlier comments, at the last second I chickened out and went 800. Fluke in distribution meant I could have 800 now or wait for 600 (go figure!). I have been vacillating like crazy over this and really felt the 800 offered things I would regret not having later and seeing some videos pushed me over that edge as well. So what if I saved enough to cover another coil. I can always sell off a few of my old obsolete detectors for about a coil each now that the market has gone in the toilet. Worst case I can always sell a handful of gold rings!

So Big Larry, its head to head, mano a mano, competition! That carbon fiber Plugger shaft won't save you! :twodetecting:

pasttom said:
Just an FYI update to earlier comments, at the last second I chickened out and went 800. Fluke in distribution meant I could have 800 now or wait for 600 (go figure!). I have been vacillating like crazy over this and really felt the 800 offered things I would regret not having later and seeing some videos pushed me over that edge as well. So what if I saved enough to cover another coil. I can always sell off a few of my old obsolete detectors for about a coil each now that the market has gone in the toilet. Worst case I can always sell a handful of gold rings!

So Big Larry, its head to head, mano a mano, competition! That carbon fiber Plugger shaft won't save you! :twodetecting:
Haha bring it on you old dirt digger:starwars:
I'll be on the beach at noon for the show down...ah ...er...or as soon as my carbon fiber shaft shows up today(come on postman).
If ya need help turning the nox on give me a call I got that part down.:poke:

Best of Luck to all the new 600 and 800 Equinox owners. Here's wishing you many finds with your new toys. Keep the posts coming on your likes and dislikes on the Equinox. It is much appreciated.