Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Few Questions About Deus - 4.0 & 4.1

E-Trac-Ohio

Hi Guys, I'm still running in 3.2 and I sure don't mind using it a while longer - I had a few questions ...

(1) --- I'm not planning on getting a MI-6 pin pointer - should I load 4.0 any time now or should I wait for 4.1 to come out - any other benefits to waiting for 4.1 ?

(2) --- I use Gary's "Sifter" program a lot - should I change any of the settings in this program when I load 4.0 or 4.1 ?

Thanks in advance for your replies and good hunting in 2018 ! :detecting:

Watch the video in this link.
Note the talk about filters as far as which program uses which.

I don't know what program your sifter program is made from.

http://www.xpmetaldetectorsamericas.com/xp-deus-version-4-features

I'm like you i use Sifter program but in 4.0 most of the times. I couldn't see much difference between 3.2 and 4.0 but i have put different programs up agains the Sifter and non work as good in California soil, even on the dry beach it will out perform the dry beach program.Just remember the soil in your area has a lot to do with how well it will work along with sensitivity and ground balance.

I would say stay with what you like but 4.0 will give you some advantages

I am using 4.0 and am loving it.. To me, it seems more sensitive to my area.. Now I do have the PP as well... and the fact that I can
use it and hear through the headphones is a huge bonus..

Mind you, if you are having good success....'if it ain't broke, etc, etc'

Cal seas

Micheal