Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Few Relic Finds from Down the Bayou . . .

Cajuncoinhunter

Loved this schenkle shell fuse too. I found the top part and my step son found the bottom part (it is broken but a perfect match) about 150 yds away with my detector .... go figure. HH and Merry Christmas. CCH

Love the fuse but 150 yards apart...... who would have thought. Congratulations to both of you.

Nice finds CCH , Happy Holiday :clapping:

The percussion fuse should not have air burst but you never know, stranger things have happened.

The edit timer is set for 30 minutes only, it's a pain sometimes, but a necessity.

Larry (IL) said:
The percussion fuse should not have air burst but you never know, stranger things have happened.

The edit timer is set for 30 minutes only, it's a pain sometimes, but a necessity.

Appreciate the comments. Simply put, the field has been plowed at least 300 times since then along with dirt movement due to land leveling. I would only guess and say that the percussion pieces were moved considerably by John Deere and International Harvester. :shrug: What was really amazing is that i am 100% sure that these two pieces are one in the same as they were a perfect match. ( I also added another picture) Merry Christmas. CCH

Nice finds.. you all had the golden horseshoe today to be lucky enough to find both pieces of the fuse that far apart!!
Congrats!!!!

Awesome finds. I found one without a top once but was not lucky enough to find the other piece! Good job.. Any writing on the top?