Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A little eye candy

Mike Hillis

I picked up a nice used Etrac, what.... maybe two months ago now. Mostly got it for slow motion old coin hunting but for grins I took it to one of my inland jewelry patches and found this nice little beauty hiding out in the turf.

2.45 grams of 18k white gold with a nice diamond. Rang up as a solid 12-01

Thought I'd share.

HH
Mike

Awesome ring Mike. Love going for the rings with my E-Trac as well. Way to break that E-Trac in!

HH,
Greg

Dang , Great Find ! I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have dug that being 12-01 ...

Nice work. most of my gold rings (small ones) come in that 12-01/12-06 range. getting any deep old coins with it yet?

Really great find! I shudder to think how many 12-01's I've passed up. You've inspired me to chase some low signals!

Haven't taken it to any deep dirt yet although it appears to like deeper dimes. I'll get it to some deeper dirt later in the next month or so and see what kind of depth it will get.

HH
Mike

Awesome find!