Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

a little turquoise and silver before the rain.

Donnelli2005

Did a little bit of dirt fishing today before the rain started and rolled my plug over to find this little girl peeking at me. Looked up the hallmark and it was made in Albuquerque New Mexico from the Bell Trading Post company between 1930-1972. Hope everyone is doing well and happy hunting!

That is a pretty one, :clapping:

Congratulations on the ring. I bet it was made at an Indian reservation. Very cool find!

Sleeping Beauty? my Wife watches a guy named Jay King who makes silver and turquoise jewelry and sells it on QVC...He is very interesting to watch 'cause a person learns some things...

Anywhoo...i got wrapped up in his pitch last week myself..he was saying, Sleeping Beauty turquoise is in very high demand and bringing really high prices...I dont know if thats what you got there, but you should have it looked at by a jewelry who knows turquoise to be sure..Nice find!:clapping: Report back here please, I'm curious...:thumbup:
Mud

Mudpuppy, When you wrote "Sleeping Beauty", I instantly thought the same thing about his turquoise stone. I've seen them talk about the "Sleeping Beauty" on there and it's quite interesting to listen to as you stated and I did learn a few things also.

Brandon, If you find out anything about it, please give us a shout. We're all curious now as to see if it is a "Sleeping Beauty". I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.