Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A manual would be nice!

Obviously the Equinox is being manufactured so I’m guessing there will be no more changes to the hardware or software. Wouldn’t it be nice if Minelab could at least release the manual to the customers who are so patiently waiting.

Fire Fighter 43 said:
Obviously the Equinox is being manufactured so I’m guessing there will be no more changes to the hardware or software. Wouldn’t it be nice if Minelab could at least release the manual to the customers who are so patiently waiting.

YES, it would be nice.

Rich -

seconded.

All members in favor of adopting the proposal that Minelab should make the user manual available to us now, say "aye"

Yes it would be nice to at least have a manual before the release of the Equinox so we have something to read and understand this detector. Another reason is many of us are stuck indoors and would help cabin fever a lot.

Rick

You guys didn't get your manual already?

j/k

It would be nice. At the least it will give everyone lots of new things to talk about.

I am not holding out much hope for a manual before the Equinox arrives. I just checked Minelab’s site and they don’t have manuals (such as they are) for the pro-find 15 or 35 yet and they have been out for awhile.

sgoss66 said:
Aye!

I have to believe it should be on the website any day now...we are supposedly days from these things shipping from Minelab; a manual (and the accessories prices) have to show up on the webpage soon.

Steve

Sunday nights are usually when a website would be updated, maybe late tonight!

undersc0re said:
Aye!

I have to believe it should be on the website any day now...we are supposedly days from these things shipping from Minelab; a manual (and the accessories prices) have to show up on the webpage soon.

Steve

Sunday nights are usually when a website would be updated, maybe late tonight!

Ahh right now it's 6:31 AM Monday, January 29, 2018 (GMT+11) Time in Canberra ACT, Australia sooooo, probably not going to happen.

They said early on the manual would be released at or after shipping the detector. I still check often, but so far they are keeping their word.